Konnichiwa minasan!





Gosh. I just miss my japanese classes with my I.S. classmates! It was sooooo fun! We were so proud of ourselves when we finally get to translate english sentences and phrases into Japanese. We were even cracking jokes with the American Studies since they don't understand even a single word! Pity them. lolz... Memorizing all the alphabets in hiragana, katakana and kanji was so terrible and yet I enjoyed a lot. What's more funny at that time was how we cheated in our exams easily! Our Sensei (teacher) was a pure Japanese and can't understand a single word of Tagalog and Bisaya. It was so easy for us to ask our classmates aloud "Ano sagot mo sa number 2? or kinsa nakahibalo sa japanese ug lingkuranan?" hahahaha... But seriously, I wish I could still remember my learnings, it's just so hard when you don't have anybody to talk with who knows the language... I am planning, though, to refresh my mind with the language. I have like three japanese books in my closet, I think it's time to learn again. =) who knows i might bump into somebody who can converse with me, right?

0 comments:

Outsource at ODESK

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

My Visitors

Top Personal-Journals Sites

Template Brought by :

blogger templates