It's been a long weekend for me. 4 days of no work, no pressure. But not really. I was too busy with my clothing (RTW) business. Had to add my inventory and prepare for my exhibit at the Oval Plaza on Dec. 4, 2009. Last night, we pulled out from Gaisano Mall, was too tiring but it was fun. We all brought our 'paninda' back home and have to wait for December 4 to arrive in order for us to showcase our products. I just hope Oval Plaza is a very good market for all of us. After all, it's Christamas Season already, it's December!

People do go out to shop, spend and buy during this month that's why I am so excited to be part of such a fun-filled exhibit. Wish me luck people! =)

0 comments:

Outsource at ODESK

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

My Visitors

Top Personal-Journals Sites

Template Brought by :

blogger templates