AMNTM..Wishful Thinking!





MY most favorite reality show! America's next Top Model. I don't really see myself as a model in the future and I don't even know if I can be a fashion designer but what makes me love this show is simply the themes that they have whenever they pose for a pictorial. Apart from that, I love the Ty-over part or the episodes where the aspiring models get their make overs! I am amazed of how the looks can be turned into different unique and stylish persona!
Really really looking forward to many more cycles to come! Everytime I watch the show, I can't help but imagine myself being part of it. I wonder if I could also pose in beautiful angles and what I would look like.. Well, it's just a wishful thinking. Just imagine I am in these gorgeous pictures! lolz









0 comments:

Outsource at ODESK

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

My Visitors

Top Personal-Journals Sites

Template Brought by :

blogger templates