I see the bright blue sky

That seems to be no longer high

I hear the birds chirping

As if telling me to say goodbye

I feel numbness

I feel lightness

It’s like I am floating

And that I am leaving

But as I leave

I wish my loved ones no grief

As I pass

I wish my memories with them will last

And as I go

I hope our love will remain to grow

To my friends

I hope our friendship never ends

To my colleagues

Continue reaching for your dreams

To my special someone

Don’t stop loving

And to my family whom I love most

Learn to live without me

But never stop remembering me

Because I am sure

Even if I go

You’ll always be the family that I know

0 comments:

Outsource at ODESK

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

My Visitors

Top Personal-Journals Sites

Template Brought by :

blogger templates