The Sunday Game of Ms. Toothfairy

(I'm sorry Ms. Toothfairy...I haven't had the time to blog yesterday that's why I wasn't able to play the game.. I hope it's not too late though...)

I like: To see the lighter side of life. It's been a week of bad news here in the Philippines. I like to see the good and happy sides of the country. In a personal level, I like to make other people smile and feel good about theirselves..

I don't like: To worry myself too much about things that don't really matter. I don't like to allow other people to ruin my happy day and make feel bad about myself. I just simply don't like to make my December dull and gloomy.

I want you to know: That I feel great winning our company's 80's retro look contest last December 05, 2009!!! I really enjoyed it! I felt like I was really Cindy Lauper that night. harhar =p

I've planned: To keep myself hands-on to my boutique business. I have to improve my inventory as well as the sales. It's time to prepare for the marketing strategies that I have to implement.. Any ideas?

I want to say to someone special: I couldn't thank you enough for everything that you did just to show your utmost support and endless love.. tsup!

1 comments:

Toothfairy said...

I've learned NOT to worry about things that don't really matter, I used to do that a lot, but you gain NOTHING by it... and it makes you feel miserable!

loves

Outsource at ODESK

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

My Visitors

Top Personal-Journals Sites

Template Brought by :

blogger templates